Saturday 28 February 2015

Some Amazing Pieces of Coffee Art





I am a complete lover of coffee. It's such a beautiful drink. Part of my ability to gain a first in my degree was definitely partially down to the excellent coffee in many of the university cafes. 





For all the expensive coffee places - Starbucks and Costa, both of which provided many excellent memories - some of the best coffee was from a £1 machine in the 24 hour suite. I was regularly in uni from about 7:30 in the morning - my husband dropped me there before heading over to work. The only place I could get a cup of coffee that early in the morning was the little £1 machine. Even though the coffee was very cheap, the mocha hid the taste of cheap coffee. That early in the morning coffee tastes fantastic whatever the quality of the beans. 

Even though I that coffee was beautiful, what was missing the experienced coffee barristers. They are usually super friendly and a friendly face in the morning can work wonders on your outlook for the day. Some barristers are also skilled artists. Some of their work remarkable and keep being shared on my Pinterest feed. 

The images always make me smile, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you.  

This one of the Eiffel Tower is really beautiful. Paris is somewhere I would love to visit. It's supposedly one of the most romantic cities in the world, so a long weekend with my Husband there sounds like heaven. 

The Eiffel Tower: Discovered by:  http://birds-and-baking.tumblr.com/
Photographer = Unknown

This next one is also stunning in its simplicity. The blossoms are so simple by it just looks amazing. I think the coffee would taste nicer just because it's there. 

Blossom tree coffee art
Pinned from ClipZine
http://www.clipzine.me/u/clip/1291173713328951041





I personally can't believe it's already been 2 months since Christmas! The last couple of months have flown by ridiculously fast. This year though is looking really optimistic. I'm really enjoying my work, my relationship with my husband is probably the best it's ever been and I am feeling really productive. Also found out this week that I passed my Professional Certificate in Social Media :) So that also made me feel more confident about the choices I've made since graduation. 

Hopefully by next Christmas I will have some coffee art skills. I would love to add this onto some Christmas Mocha's when we have some friends over for a party!

Christmas Tree
Pinned from Stellar Sky
http://stellaresque42.tumblr.com/post/68842186098

I love animals. When I was in my teens my aim was actually to be a vet. Although plans change, I still love animals. When my husband and I get our own place the plan is to get a couple of small dogs. Personally, I would love a Scotty Dog or a Border Terrier. My parents have a cat and a Border Terrier that are best friends. It is so adorable - the dog worships the ground the cat walks on. Currently my husband and I have an adorable pair of female gerbils. 

Based on my love of animals, I couldn't help but find this cat adorable. Can someone please teach me how to make this? It is seriously the cutest thing I've seen today. 

Pinned from imgur.com
http://imgur.com/gallery/VQEsGHz
Coffee art is something I personally find amazing. 
Hope it has also brightened up your day!

Pinned from eecards
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/unsubmitted/MjAxMy0zOTRiYjJjOTJkNzRjODU2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?