Friday 27 February 2015

Today the Internet gave to me

Firstly, my apologies for the lack of blogs over the last couple of weeks. It's been rather tense for my as I was waiting for the results of some exams for my Professional Certificate in Social Media Marketing. It hampered by creative juices somewhat....

I have been reading around the internet though. There has been some really interesting content floating about - and some rather odd stuff.... Just in case you missed any of it I've included them below.

1.
Frozen Game of Thrones Throne

How amazing is this beautiful throne!

I found this on the Game of Thrones Official Facebook page. Each of the swords has been carefully sculpted out of ice.  There is a certain beauty about something that has taken so much time to make but will simply melt away.









2. 

Some of these photos are awful. But this photo makes you question the sanity of the photographer. 

At what point is the uncovered toilet in the bathroom a redeeming or sellable feature? Is there seriously no other place in the house it could go?


3. 

I think this website has a fantastic idea. My friend's birthday will be next month and so I may look at something from here for a personalised gift. Will update when I organise ordering! 





4.

According to this rather interesting article by the Daily Mail (Yes it does happen occasionally!) Hampton Court is full of courts. Personally, I'm rather agnostic about the concept of a spiritual afterlife. But I find the prospect rather intriguing. 

Apparently the photo below was taken by a school girl visiting the palace. The lady was apparently a ghost seen by the girl who disappeared minutes after. Spooky....

Ghostly Apparition
News Group Newspapers Limited 2015


5.
A Secret Space Fleet and a guy who was trained as 'child super soldier' 

Enough said. Feels like a parody. But I'm pretty sure that the presenter actually believes what he's saying. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?