Saturday 7 February 2015

January 2015 Resolution Update: Reading - inspiration

It's nearly the end of January. The year is quickly slipping away - although it feels like the month is lasting forever.

This month has been super busy!! This has probably been my most difficult resolution to keep. The only reading I seem to do regularly is blogs and news articles. I love reading and need to aim to make this more of a priority.





I haven't made enough progress to tick anything off my reading list challenge yet. In some good news, I have now got a few books in progress.


Reading challenge objective: A book by a female author.
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness

            This book is something I picked up over a year ago in a discount book store. Having grown up as one of the Harry Potter generation, I have a distinct love of anything magical. So this just ticked all the boxes for me. I'm a couple of chapters through and it is certainly meeting expectations. It also has the perk of being a concept of a hidden truth behind what we know as the 'real world'. So it seems to be one of those plots that could be happening in real life - we just don't know anything about it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?