Friday 28 July 2017

Yes I brought more knitting patterns

….To be fair they were in a charity shop.
The story started with my husband needing a lift into work. Having to drive all the way into town and, needing to buy some shopping anyway, I thought I better make use of the journey.
While I was down there – not having had time for breakfast before we left the house – Lily and I thought it would be rude not to try out Delfino Lounge (a new cafe/bar that’s opened in town). So we ordered there veggie breakfast and a coffee for £7.95. The price was worth it when we started eating. The veggie sausages were so good and not the horrible cheap ones Weatherspoons has started serving. I am also in love with the mini bean mug and the spinach and red pepper side – not something I’ve seen anywhere before.
Lily was very good and sat in her highchair (that did need a clean before use) attempting to eat the menus, my phone, the table (I didn’t understand that either) and her face cloth.
While hunting through the charity shops I found this amazing King Cole collection of Catwalk knitting patterns for £1.99! I also picked up the needle toppers for £2.49. Thinking they will look adorable on my lace needles!
20248275_10159030749920247_8991552008301214182_o
So these are are a few of my favourite patterns in there…
King Cole Catwalk Collection
So, as usually, I have a few things to add to the knitting list… But the instructions look pretty simple and I’m looking forward to when I can get to choosing yarn for these!
That’s all from me tonight! I’ve not long got back from work and I could really do with catching some Z’s (or at least chilling with my needles before bed).
Love to you all and happy knitting!
Mrs Kirsty Holl
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?