Friday 28 July 2017

Work in Progress Update – Pikachu

Just a quick update tonight šŸ™‚ I just wanted to share with you my progress on the Pikachu I am crocheting from Sunshine Sugar n’ Cream Aran weight cotton yarn.
20170618_124354

To be honest, it’s looking larger that I thought it would – which isn’t a bad thing. It will make the toy more substantial (it’s a Christmas present for Lily). The Sunshine yellow shade also looks fantastic – I’m also going to have to order some more off Amazon before I can progress any further though as this used up a lot more yarn than I thought I would.
20170727_142522
The shaping of the body looks good. There is a distinctive head and body shape to it, which will hopefully become more pronounced as I add the features. Those are the next job when the yarn arrives!
That’s all from me at the minute. Trying to prep for the launch of Chapter one of my Novel tomorrow!
For participating in the 7th Annual Charleston Sports FestGiven this day 13th of June in the year 2020.
What are you all making at the moment? Would love to see your current favourite WIP – post in the comments below šŸ™‚
Love to you all and happy knitting!
MrsKirstyHoll
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?