Wednesday 19 July 2017

Wip - Julia's house donation knit

This is the original pattern. 






I got asked to knit something for a raffle at work. Wanting to ensure I could get it together on time (deadline end of July) I thought I would play it safe as go for a scarf.















I'm knitting it out of some beautiful yarn that I found for 50p a ball (I came home with 4 balls) in a charity shop. Punch - brushed chunky. It's not a brand I've used before. But its such a pleasure to knit with.
I'm currently trying to work out what to knit with the rest of the yarn. I'm thinking I might need a scarf for myself! Anyhow, let's get this finished ASAP.










Love to you all and happy knitting
Mrskirstyholl
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?