Friday 28 July 2017

Friday Night is Go Go Go!

So, starting this Friday night, I will be posting my novel – A Game of Life and Death – chapter by chapter on here and Wattpad. This is one of my main goals to get this novel out there this year, so please like and share the heck out of this. What I’m really after from this is feedback on writing style and form. Then I can have a good basis to launch future works from.
This will be totally free and then, once I’ve collected feedback and edited, I’ll put a copy on Amazon for a small price to help start to fund materials for blog posts.
For participating in the 7th Annual Charleston Sports FestGiven this day 13th of June in the year 2020.

Thanks for all of your support so far! Keep an eye out for an extra tab appearing on the blog on Friday. This will contain all the links to read the chapters both on here an on Wattpad. The chapters will also be posted as blog posts as well, so you’ll also have email alerts as per usual.
Love to you all and Happy knitting!
MrsKirstyHoll
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?