Wednesday 19 July 2017

F.O – Julia’s house donation knit

So.. drum roll please… this is now a finished object. For a number of reasons this ‘quick project’ has taken a lot longer then it should have.
But it’s finished on time to donate for a raffle to raise money for a charity for Julia’s house – it helps support families of disabled kids. So really hope it helps and it’s always feels so rewarding to donate knits.
This infinity scarf design is in ladder stitch pattern on 6mm straight needles – which always feels weird as I usually knit of circular where I can. But it looks so effective in the pattern with the single block colour. In all honesty, I have enough of this yarn to knit another scarf for myself… which is seriously tempting and will happen next time I need an easy project and I loved the yarn to.
That all from me for today (want to get some sleep in before Lily wakes up for a feed!).
Love to you all and happy knitting!

MrsKirstyHoll
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?