Monday 20 July 2015

W.I.P. - Knitted Patchwork Blanket - Square 17

I love this Port Banff rib effect. It's visually interesting and I love the layers it creates.
Definitely planning to use this pattern in as many project variations as I can find!
image
This is the final finished square -->
image
Now for square 17. Double moss stitch.
image
I really like this pattern and have seen a few examples this week of this being used with a chunkier knit in a cowl. It's a really simple concept but can look really effective. Although, I would like to try it out in different wool weights.
Time to get started:
image

Yarn addict signing off

MrsKirstyHoll
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?