Wednesday 8 July 2015

Finished Objects – Knitted Bunnies

I saw this adorable pattern on my Facebook feed 🙂 My husband then challenged me to knit 10 to hide around his safe-zone at Drone Airsoft.
The perk that he is buying the wool and I get to knit something. So that is definitely a win.
Instructions from Joso and Sew
I’m using double knit wool with 3mm needles. 35 stitches across. 62 rows. Knit stitch. Finished with a 2.5cm pom-pom. Then sewed on eyes an nose with stitches.
This is the complete collection of bunnies. All camo themed colour coordinated. It’s a great exercise for improving tension and practice in changing colour.

Any thoughts on the colour scheme?
There was a lot of remaining wool left, so I used the colour combos I had planned to inspire the chunky blanket I’ve been knitting.
See the resemblance?
The Camo Themes Knitted Blanket
The Camo Themed Knitted Blanket

Yarn Addict Signing off

MrsKirstyHoll

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?