Saturday 4 July 2015

F.O. – That Black Scarf

For those of you who don’t know – this has been a rather epic long project for me. 
It was originally started life with the intention of being a christmas present for my husband 3 1/2 years ago. At that point I had no idea about size of wool in relation to needle size.
“I’ll just knit a scarf and that will be really easy,” I thought to myself.
What I didn’t twig onto for a while (at which point I was too stubbon to restart) was that knitting with chunky wool on 2 3/4 needles is actually a form of self punishment.
Stitch: garter
Needle size: 2 3/4
Length: 75 inches (14 rows of 50 stitches per inch).
Stitches: 52500
image
image
image
image
Yarn Addict Signing off

MrsKirstyHoll

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?