Thursday 2 July 2015

Charity shop finds

So I had some really cute finds in charity shops last week ðŸ™‚ Just thought I’d share….
1. Milk jug. £1.49
image
I brought this for a project – it’s now been turned into a pin cushion….
image
2. Hat. £2.99
image
I nearlly walked out of this charity shop… then spotted it on the way out.
I really couldn’t help myself. I am totally in love with this hat.
3. Needles. 50p per pair. 25p per single double point / cable needle
I’m still in the process of building up my knitting ‘tool kit’ so any cheap needles are always welcome. I was very pleased to find all of these over a couple of days.
16 double point. Mix of 2.75mm, mix of 3.00mm and 3.25mm.
1 x 3.0mm cable
1 x 6.00mm cable
1 x 6.00mm needle pair
1 x 6.50mm needle pair
1 x 7.00mm needle pair
1 x 9.00mm needle pair.
This week has been a bit of a win!
🙂
Yarn Addict Signing off

MrsKirstyHoll

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?