Monday 30 March 2015

What the internet gave to me - Episode 4





1) Funny stories of cheaters being exposed. 

Being married myself, I could completely imagine the anger and hurt at finding that your other half has betrayed you. These adulterers have been exposed on facebook. Although it seems a bit cruel to some, I personally find these rather amusing...


Cheaters Exposed On Facebook

2) A story of the phone returned. 

This was another story I found this week. Some random dude had his phone nicked. He then had some pictures of a dude from china appearing on his cloud storage. This led him to becoming a minor celebrity in china. It is such an odd story you have a laugh a little.

Read more here 

3) Queen is canvassing for UKIP. 

This startling look-alike of HRM the Queen made a startling climb to fame this week while she was canvassing for UKIP. Gave UKIP some positive media with a slightly funny twist. The story definitely made me smile.

My main query is that is the balloons part of the new UKIP campaign strategy? Because I think this could really catch on... :)


4) The history of the houses we live in 

I love this story from the Guardian by Tanith Carey about the discovery of the history of her house. While clearing out the dirt from her basement she found a collection of "rubbish" left by the previous owners of the house. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?