Saturday 14 March 2015

Funky Interior Design Inspiration





For nearly a year now I have been working with an amazing lighting company called Shine Lighting. This has given me an amazing insight and appreciation of interior design. To celebrate this, here is some of my favourite interior design related articles/idea that I have found circulating around the internet at the moment.

Articles by me 




If there is time, I try to put together design related blogs inspired by my favourite design trends. Here are some of my favourites...

This was inspired by my love of reading and a lot of inspiration from Pinterest.

What to do with unused space – Reading Nooks



The next article was written based on a number of discussions with customers. I thought I would put something together that might be useful. 

10 Steps - Bathroom design made simple


Moroccan style is something that has completely blown my mind. I completely adore the combination of fabrics and colours and lights.

Living room inspiration - Moroccan design in 10 easy steps (or less)






Ideas by others

Another perk of managing the social media for Shine Lighting is that I get to see some amazing interior design articles.

My total love and huge collection of books quickly helped me fall in love with this article:

GET ORGANISED: STYLISH BOOKSHELF IDEAS




This is less of an article and more of just an amazingly clever idea for a coffee table. If you don't like fish, or water, then look away now.

About the only problem I can see with this idea is if you need to move your coffee table occasionally.... I'm thinking a sturdy frame with wheels? Personally, this idea does 2 things for me. It solves the problem of having no space for a fish tank and gives me a totally amazing dining room table. 





To continue the theme, this kitchen island is amazingly beautiful. If you have a passion for fish, the size of this tank will allow you to create an amazing collection. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?