Monday 30 March 2015

Craft Ideas that I would love to try





*Bookmark this blog - I will be adding to it as I find new amazing projects throughout the internet* 

Crochet Ideas

DIY Crochet Flowers

This design is one of the reasons I would love to be able to Crochet. Such a beautiful pattern idea.

Can somebody please make one for me?

The pattern is here



Funky Up Your Wine Glasses

Name your wine glasses

Hate getting your wine glasses mixed up? Why not turn the base of each glass into a chalk board. Name each glass at your gathering and you shouldn't get so confused! 

All you need to do is get some of that paintable chalkboard stuff and dip your wine glass into it. I have some of this at home - so I will update when I have had a go at it. 

This idea was found on: listinspired.com






Sewing Projects

Butterfly Pot Holders

I love butterflies - we used them as a theme at our wedding. I'm also going through cheap oven gloves at a stupidly fast rate. So this project caught my attention.

The finished project looks beautiful!

This project was found on: diy.tag

Upcycle old denim into Storage Pouch

I have loads of old jeans at home that I plan on keeping for denim related projects....

This is a fab idea for a pouch. I have one of those wooden beds with a headboard. Because we have it pushed right up against the bed, I don't have enough space to be able to have a shelf or table beside the bed.

This idea is meant to be for a pouch to hang on your door. But it would be super useful for me to hang on the posts on my bed.


This idea was found on: listinspired.com

A denim Recycled Apron

This has two major positives - really easy craft project and refuses a set of jeans. What would you accessorise yours with?

Get the instructions here. 



Quilt & Blanket Ideas





Harry Potter Book Blanket

This super awesome design is by Happy Hooker and can be found on her blog here. It is a pretty funky idea and would be easy enough to knit. I'd probably do this without the numbers at the top...





Projects to use up old buttons

Button Bowl

If you are looking for a storage bowl or something a little different - take a look at this. Personally, I have hundreds of buttons at home I could use up. Alternatively, they are also really cheap to buy if you want a specific colour scheme.



I found the idea and you can find the instructions here.










Display Idea

Display memory box

I love keeping hold of tickets and passes from trips. It allows me to relive the moments when I rediscover the memory box.

This is a super cute idea that allows you to display and keep updating your frame.

This idea was found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?