Wednesday 15 April 2015

Science Related Craft Ideas





*Bookmark this page - I will update as I find more amazing ideas *

My degree was in Forensic Science so, at heart, I am a total geek. So when I see science related craft ideas I can't help but get a little bit excited. My craft skills have definitely developed with the additional spare time I have gained since leaving uni. However, I have been a little out of practice with the science side of things.

So, in homage to my science degree, I present you with some of my favourite Science themed craft ideas.

1) Anatomy knitting pattern.

Does this remind anyone else of there Biology A level? I am not entirely sure if I would ever knit this. But it is stick a very cool idea.




To find out more about this amazing pattern set - believe me there are more - click here.

You can buy the pattern from the aKNITomy etsy shop here. 







2) I do also occasionally dabble in cross stitch.  This one is a really cute and quick pattern for all my fellow science nerds :)

You can buy the pattern on etsy here.



When I got in contact with the lovely seller to let them know that they have been included in my blog, they also showed me this other super cool idea!

You can buy the pattern for this super amazing idea here.




3)  This very clever bogger has been busily devising the chart patterns for a number of the the periodic table elements.

These could be really fun to use in different combinations - either to spell out a name or to combine for some of your favourite molecules.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?