Monday 6 April 2015

DIY ideas for your children





The big plan is that in the next few years my husband and I will start to plan kids into our future. When then eventually arrive, I plan on making as much stuff for them as I can, So the plan is to try and collect and many ideas as I can in the next few years.

As and when I do I will collect them together here. Please feel free to email any ideas you find to me and I will add them. There is a comments box over to the right :)









Bibs

Denim Recycling idea

I have loads of denim around the house. So these denim bibs are super cute. My theory is that the material will also wash really well.


This ideas was found on: listinspired.com

Blankets

Simple knitted idea

The adorable thing about blankets is that these will last as the child gets a bit older. If, like me, you are a bit of a knitting beginner, then this pattern is something super easy for you. The only difficult bit is changing colour!


This idea was from: purlbee.com

Honey Bee Crochet Pattern

This super cute pattern caught my attention. You have to buy the pattern - but only for $5 here. But you have to admit if you can crochet then you need this in your life.

The best bit is the matching hat. It's super cute!





Shoes

Baby Shoes - Crochet Trainers

If you can crochet (something I still need to learn) this is a super cute idea. It looks like a really comfortable idea - especially if your little one hasn't started walking yet.

The perk of making these yourself is that you can make them to measure!


The idea and pattern can be found at: thecrafterlife


Play Spaces

Paddling Pool turned play space

If you have the space, this is a super simple idea to keep your little one safe.



This idea was found on: Diply.com

Hola Hoop Tent

I love this idea for a play tent. It's really cute and you could easily use what ever material you want :)


Found this adorable idea on: DIYtag.com


Toy Storage Ideas

Lego

This was one of my favourite toys when I was a kid. I think this idea for storing your kids lego figures looks rather awesome!


This idea was found on: Buzzfeed.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?