Wednesday 15 April 2015

Pinterest for Business - Blogs worth a read





*Please Note - Save this page! I will be adding to it as I find more blogs that you need to read!*

Currently I am working with a lighting company. Visual design and imagery is a really important marketing strategy within the interiors industry. As an avid user of Pinterest for personal use, I felt very comfortable with the prospect of setting up a business page. With the shear amount of content on there, it seemed a natural part of the marketing strategy.

I inherited the page in June last year and started adding pins, liking and repinning with enthusiasm. Over the last year I have completed a professional certificate in social media marketing and discovered a huge host of blogs and helpful guides.

It was an important realisation when I realised there was a lot more strategy to operating this effectively then I had realised.  Figuring that I can't be the only person to find this out, I thought I would start collecting all the useful Pinterest blogs here.

Enjoy at your leisure.

1) How to start a Pinterest Board that Succeeds by Kesley Libert - 31st March 2015. Social Media Examiner.

This blog contains something that is often overlooked - especially by independent traders - Keywords. Having the correct keywords will have a direct impact on your target market's ability to find you.

Kesley takes you through some really simple and easy to follow strategies for developing your database of keywords. These can be used for all of your social media channels. In addition, if you are a retail store, you can also use them to optimise your products and your site's meta data.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?