Monday 6 April 2015

Ideas for Grown-up Parties





Grown up parties can sometimes seem a little formal and dull. So ideas that inject some fun back into the room is always welcome!






What are you drinking from? 

You could be drinking from these jazzed up wine glasses. All you need to do is get some cheap wine glasses from any supermarket and dip the bottom in a glitter and glue mix.

I would love to recommend this as a general craft idea for your normal wine glasses. But my instincts tell me this wouldn't wash particularly well.



This idea was found on: listinspired.com

My wedding was totally themed with butterflies. I'm pretty sure everywhere that there was a space a butterfly of relevant size was adorned to it. If you have loads of them still hanging around the house then this is a super cute idea of decorating them. Not great to help distinguish unless you buy a multipack with different colours, but does look pretty.



This idea was found on: listinspired.com






Decorating the Room

I love this beautiful decorate idea. It looks pretty easy to make. This instructional video makes this a really easy project to have a go at.



This project was found at: little church mouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?