Monday 20 April 2015

Reddit - Push the Button





So I watched Click (a BBC tech program) today.

It was amazing. If you have a fascination with Drones and if you are a UK resident - I seriously recommend it.

Another random thing I had my attention pointed to was this:




You can find the button here.

Basically, if you have been a reddit user since before the 1st April you can press the button to stop the countdown. Currently, the timer has not reached 0. I have no idea why it was created. But it has the same response as a tamigochi toy from the 90s - everybody looks after it but nobody knows why....

What will happen if it does?

Nobody knows.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?