Friday 2 June 2017

W.I.P update - Harry Potter Scrap Yarn Blanket

Hi all! 
For reasons I’m not going to share, I’ve ended up having a lot of knitting time this week – Lilys fine just incase you were starting to worry!
But what that does mean is that I’ve finished the picture on Lily’s blanket! I’ve still got at least another 20cm of knitting and the border to go. But this last bit should be pretty quick. 
I’m really pleased with how its turned out. Slightly edited the design to make the top of the head rounder. That’s the additional stitches in dark blue in the pic below at the one end for the top few rows. 
So off to continue knitting. Will get the colour finished and border done for the top end. Then will pick up stitches to extend colour and do border for the bottom. So nearlly there!!!
Hopefully the next one for this blanket will be a finished object post… 
Love to you all and happy knitting!
Mrskirstyholl
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?