Friday 2 June 2017

W.I.P Progress Report - Scrap Yarn Harry Potter Blanket

Made some good progress on the blanket over the last few days. Stocking stitch is making this a pretty quick knit.
The blanket is twice as wide as this – mainly wanted to show you the picture progress. 
You’ll also see that it’s rolling up at the bottow. Thinking of countering by picking up a cable stitch or ribbed stitch border. It’ll also help extend the length a bit. 
For the first few lines I was cutting and rejoining. But finding the tension remains more consistent when I’ve been weaving the colour in with the black. Also has the benefit of being less ends to weave in ðŸ™‚ (complete win!!) 
That’s all from me for now… off to stare at my yarn collection…
Love to you all and happy knitting!
Mrskirstyholl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?