Monday 1 May 2017

My favourite items in my craft bag

Today I thought I’d share some if my favourite items that are always carried with me in a craft bag.
1. Pony wool needles.
With their large plastic loops, these have been super useful and so much more practical than other yarn needles I’ve previously used.
2. Embrodery scissors
These are special to me because they used to belong to my grandmother. She can’t sew/embroider/knit or crochet anymore due to multiple reasons. But I hope that I can use these to inspire myself to be as good as she was.
Do you have any useful items in your craft bags? Please share below
Love to you all and happy knitting 
Mrskirstyholl 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?