Monday 1 May 2017

Be W.I.P Update

Hay guys! 
Lily is asleep (for now) and I’ve managed and shower and some housework. So definately winning.
So I’ve started back at work this week. It’s been a pretty gentle catchup week. So that’s been a great way to readjust. Hoping to get properly stuck in next week!
Patchwork blanket
I’ve picked up stitches for my border. So I’m hoping the stocking stitch could be a quick way to finish this off!
About half way through border 2. 
Odd ball/scrap yarn blanket
So this is the stocking stitch Harry Potter blanket for Lily. It’s using up the pile of yarn I have left from the patchwork and some other spare ‘what do I do with these?’ Balls from the stash.
Premmi baby blanket
This is the blanket I’m knitting as part of the preemi knitting group on a Monday. The ripple pattern is simple, but it looks really pretty.
Octo for a Premmie
This is my first go at this pattern. On tentacle number 4 now. I love the look. But my tentacles are a bit hit and miss!
Anyhow, I’m off to do some more knitting!
Lily says hi by the way – she’s 3 months old today!
Love to you all and happy knitting
Mrskirstyholl 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?