Monday 1 May 2017

Stitch markers

Hay guys;
So I’m back to work this week, so not promising much in terms of blogging or knitting. Any knitting time I now have is during my dinner break and I’m also figuring out crochet. So not a lot of wip progress at the moment!
But I did get some time to make myself some new stitchmarkers over the weekend. They still need the jump rings soldering shut, but otherwise they’re done ðŸ™‚
Step one was amazon shopping. I brought a multipack of different sized jewellery clasps and a mixed pack of pendants.
Step two was the design. I found the tiny seed beeds in my stash if goodies at home. The marker felt likw it needed a pop of colour. I picked the largest pendants for the largest markers and so on.
Step three was join it all together and digout a storage box.
Large set
Medium set
Miny set
These were a super quick and easy make. I’ve been fonding the plastic ones seem to snap after a couple of outings. So hoping these will last a bit longer!
Thats all from me today
Love to you all and happy knitting!
MrsKirstyHoll
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?