Friday 1 May 2015

Age calculator







Age calculator almost offends me

Thankfully I am not a soul that offends easily. 

There has been a couple of posts on my Facebook newsfeed this week about some sort of algorithm that calculates your age based on your photograph. This one from Discovery helps explain some of the background if you're interested. So I thought I would give it a go.....

That didn't go so well....

Although, I currently can't find a picture where the algorithm has actually got it right. So if this was a competition than I am definitely currently winning.

Photo 1

So this was the reason for why I should have been offended. In reality I laughed loudly. It added an entire decade to my age....

How rude! 

For anyone that's interested, this was one of me taken away in Portugal last year. 

My actual age in this photo - 22.
Photo 2

This was a picture of me taken last week. Apparently a night out on the town makes me look younger....


My actual age in this photo - 23
 Want a go?

If you want a go then head over to this website....


If you have any awesome results you want to share then please tweet them to my @MrsKirstyHoll


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?