Saturday 24 January 2015

The Top 10 Tech that I plan to buy 2015

I love technology. It is so exciting how quickly different tech lets the world get excited about it before fading away; Google Glass being a prime example. Tech and electronics has to be decorative or practical/solve a problem (ideally both). 





I've put together my list of the top 10 things I can find on the internet. All of these are now on my shopping list. There are some fantastic ideas!  What of these are on your shopping list?



1. 

KYMERA MAGIC WAND REMOTE CONTROL

£49.99

Ever since seeing this on Dragon's Den I have had this on my wish list. My TV remote seems so boring in comparison....





2. 

TETRIS MOOD LIGHT

£29.99

I love Tetris. Having spent most of my teenage years obsessed with this game I got very excited when I first saw this. Currently, I am redecorating my room and might have to get this to help add some colour to a currently very plain corner.








3. 

M:TECH DANCING WATER SPEAKERS

£19.99

I've seen these in action before. These look fantastic and once I've sorted out my computer and have a set space for speaker I will get these. They just look so much better than my current plain black ones. 


4.
£30.00

This gadget is literally the answer to all my problems. We have the Xbox setup downstairs. However, this would allow us to watch Netflix in the bedroom on the TV without having to leave a laptop on for hours. 

5. 

INDUCTION SPEAKER

£9.99

Even though I have a Samsung Galaxy 5, the speakers just do not quiet cut it. This one requires no cables and if the sounds is good this would be fantastic. Having to cables is a major plus. I am always losing them! 

Induction Speaker

6. 
£11.95. 

The space I have been able to salvage for a seating area in the bedroom isn't huge. This would allow me to have enough light to work by without having to get a separate table/floor light! 

Bright Idea


7. 

Polaroid Socialmatic 14MP 

£249.99

I am so bored of taking pictures and not doing anything with them. This would be an amazing solution! The price point is currently a bit high for me. But I will start keeping an eye out this year to see if any cheaper second hand ones appear. 



8. 
Steam Console. 
Hopefully due out this year. The release date keeps getting put back so I don't have much hope...

Steam and Valve do some awesome game. We have a few on the computer (Civilisation being one awesome one!). I personally like the idea of trying to move those games so I can play them on the TV to free up the computer. Apart from puzzle games, I would rather game on the computer. 


9 Gadgets (and Other Tech) to Be Excited About in 2015

9. 
Polaroid Zip Printer
£80 approx and approx £15 for 100 sheets of the paper refil.

This has been demoed at the Las Vegas tech show this year. It's such a clever idea as it allows you to link your phone via bluetooth to the printer. Like the old polaroid camera, this allows you to easily and quickly print pictures 2" x 3" on the go. Apparently the app also allows you to edit the pictures before you print them - so you can create your own photo booth on the go! It does not require ink and the special paper refills means the images are completely ink-less. 

This gadget will allow me to actually print all the lowish resolution images on my phone to a size no-one will notice. It's a great way of getting some pictures of nights out for my many unfilled picture frames. 



10. 
£200

This concept started off as a kickstarter project. 

It's a self cleaning and self maintaining fish tank. All you need to do is add plants and fish! You don't need to worry about changing the waters or the filters. It's not available on to buy yet. They are currently producing the pre-ordered tanks from the pre-order. When it is available this tank removes all the stuff I dislike about fish keeping. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?