Friday 3 February 2017

Project 333 – The beginning

So Lily is currently having a nap (yay). Today (with the loss of my bump and the renewed temptation to buy new clothes) I thought it would be a good time to start having a sort and slim down of my wardrobe.  
The plan is to reduce my wardrobe (not including p.js, workout clothes or underwear) down to 33 items. This is partly an attempt to really simplify my life again – with limited time I want to be able to priortise my daughter, husband and knitting rather than my stuff. So now seems like a really great time to do that.
Currently I have filled 3 shopping bags filled with clothes and I’m still not at that 33 yet. I still havn’t gone through my coats or my shoes!
Now I’ve made the major cull, I’m going to keep what’s left in the wardrobe. Over the next few months I’m going to see what I wear and remove anything that doesn’t. I honestly did not think it would be this difficult!!
But I am seriously excited that this dress fits again…
It’s black, glittery and very flattering!
I’ve also booked myself in for a hair appointment in March. This is the look I want to go for.
So with an updated hairstyle and updated wardrobe I am looking forward to my new look going back to work!
Mummy brain signing off
MrsKirstyHoll
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?