Sunday 19 February 2017

Progress on my to-do list

Thought you guys would like an update on my progress went with that to-do list:
  • Edit and update a spreadsheet for a mate (I am a bit of a fan on Excel - so feel free to ping me any questions if you have any) - done!
  • Make a start on my Daily Greatness Journal - new year, new me (and mini me) managed to make a decent amount of progress through the planning stages 
  • Start reading through the collection of blogging books I've brought to help grow this blog - not got very far with this one. Started the book from Problogger by Darren Rowse and Chris Garret. So far feels like a really easy read and it looks like its going to be really informative.
  • Take down my Christmas decs - otherwise bubs will turn up and it just won't happen! - Christmas tree down and all of the decs packed away. Currently in boxes on the stairs ready to go into the loft!
  • Catch up on clothes washing - again when bubs appears there will be a lot! - all done and hung up :) 
  • Tidy up my lounge - it looks like it's been attacked after a week of both of us being in the house. - looking significantly better then it did this morning! 
  • Knitting - Complete the last Diagonal Stripe Square. - completed! So that's another pattern down :) really enjoyed knitting this one actually! 
  • Knitting - work 2 colour rows of the baby blanket - worked one so far. So making some progress on this :) 
  • Schedule/draft blog articles - with the theory that with bubs I am not going to have a lot of time! - so not really made any progress on this. Going to get started this evening once I've posted this one.
There was also a massive energy crash which saw me half dozing on the sofa for a couple of hours. My hips have also started hurting again. So I think the plan is to jump into another hot bath later on in the hope my muscles feel less achy!
I also managed to capture this really cool bit of footage of bubs having a good of wiggle around. Head over to my Instagram @mrskirstyholl if you want to take a look!
Happy new year all
Baby brain signing off
MrsKirstyHoll
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?