Tuesday 2 June 2015

BAD BLOOD – TAYLOR SWIFT

My liking of superhero films can be prominently blamed on my husband. His love of the graphic novels meant we went to see every single superhero related film in the cinema.
I have noticed that a lot of bloggers have been commenting on the lack of female superheroes in these films. Taylor Swift appears to be combating this in her new video ‘bad blood’. Personally, the song doesn’t really do a lot for me on it’s own. But the video is packed full of special effects and awesome female superheroes – definitely worth a look –> Click here to watch on YouTube.
I would embed the video here for you - but it never seems to work properly. 
Let me know what you think. Do you agree? Or do you really like the song? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this blog. Would you like to see more of this type of posts? What did you like most about it?